Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How do I do a postback to a user control?

How do I do a postback to a user control?

Arne

How do I pass events back and forth between user controls and the main aspx
page? How do I do a postback to a user control?
I know how to do load a user control and call a method in the user control.
I have no control over the postback at this time.