Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > change asp.net hyperlink

change asp.net hyperlink

Rob Rogers

I have a frameset that uses asp.net pages. The left frameset has a
hyperlink control that targets the main frame and it works fine. The
problem is, I want to change the parameters passed to the main asp.net
page depending on what a user selects from a drop down list.
So the user would select a state from a drop down list in the left
frame, and I want to pass the state selected to the main frame when an
Image button is pressed. How can I change the hyperlink url
programatically?

Here is my code.

<%@Page Explicit="True" Language="VB" Debug="True" %>
<HTML>
<script runat="server">

</script>
<h1>Jump Page</h1>
<form runat="server">
<P>
Jump To:<br>
<asp:dropdownlist id="JumpTo" runat="server" autopostback="true">
<asp:listitem></asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>AL</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>AK</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>AZ</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>AR</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>CA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>CO</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>CT</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>DE</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>DC</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>FL</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>GA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>HI</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>ID</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>IL</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>IN</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>IA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>KS</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>KY</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>LA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>ME</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MD</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MI</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MN</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MS</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MO</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>MT</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NE</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NV</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NH</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NJ</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NM</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NY</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>NC</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>ND</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>OK</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>OH</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>OR</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>PA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>RI</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>SC</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>SD</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>TN</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>TX</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>UT</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>VT</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>VA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>WA</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>WV</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>WI</asp:listitem>
<asp:listitem>WY</asp:listitem>
</asp:dropdownlist></P>
<P><br>
</ASP:IMAGEBUTTON>
<asp:HyperLink id="HyperLink1" runat="server" Target="mainFrame"
NavigateUrl="http://www.natltc.com/search.aspx?St=Ok">HyperLink</asp:HyperLink></P>
</form>
</HTML>