Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How to add columns dynamically using Datgrid in C#

How to add columns dynamically using Datgrid in C#

GP

I am new developer in ASP.NET ,I am not able to figure how to add columns
dynamically in a datagrid .Couldn't get much guidance from microsoft article
on this.
Please add any sample help that does this in C#
Thanks
GP