Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Like a java applet, but using .net and made for IE, Mozilla and Opera

Like a java applet, but using .net and made for IE, Mozilla and Opera

zorhel

Hi,
I need to do an control for an asp.net app and I don't like to use java.
The control need to send messages from the server to especific client, to
all clients, redirect especific client to other page, and more
funcionallities.

So, how can I do this, doing a control and, when any project is finished, I
just put this control on the project, and it works?
Anybody have any idea?

Thanks.
zorhel