Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clean the session history after logging out

Clean the session history after logging out

Satish Appasani

am developing a web application using Forms Authentication. User is logged
out using FormsAuthentication.SignOut().

After logging out, ifthe user clicks Back button in the browser, the user is
still able to see the previous page contents untill he refreshes the page or
clicks on any link.

How can i clean the entire session on the client machine?

Thank you.

Satish

coollzh

you can try
Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTime.Now.AddSeconds( 0))

"Satish Appasani" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻
:(E-Mail Removed)...