Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Refreshing application dynamically to use the latest satellite assembly

Refreshing application dynamically to use the latest satellite assembly

Yasutaka Ito

Hi,

Is there a way to dynamically change or refresh application to load from a
satellite assembly?

Say, I have my own control which is developed with en-us as a default
language, and has several satellite assemblies. Whenever I make changes to
any of the satellite assembly, I'm having to close my Visual Studio .NET IDE
(that has my control on the form) and restart. This is a headache, if I have
changes that require repeated adjustments and verifications.

Is there a way to:

- refresh my control at design time (and run time) to reload the satellite
assembly reflecting the latest changes
- refresh my control at design time (and run time) to use satellite
assembly of different language, according to the changes made in the
Regional Options

Hope I could explain properly... appreciate any help/input.

thanks!
-Yasutak