Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Custom Control design time access to SQLConnection on Web Page

Custom Control design time access to SQLConnection on Web Page

Robin Shaw

Hi

I'm developing a server web control and it requires a SQLConnection object.

Is there a way at design time to display a list of available SQLConnection
objects that have been dropped on the page as a property of my custom
control?

Thanks in Advance

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

Even though it is not 100% what you are doing, look at how this is done in a
VS.NET add in project, as you will likely hook up in the same manner.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!