Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > LoadPostData method called twice

LoadPostData method called twice

Nidhee

Hi Everyone,

I am building an ASP.NET server control. It implements the
IPostBackDataHandler interface. My code contains implementation for
both LoadPostData and RaisePostDataChangedEvent methods. In the
RaisePostDataChangedEvent, I do database updation, insert/update. The
problem is that the LoadPostData method is called twice, once before
the Page Load and once after it. As a result, the
RaisePostDataChangedEvent is also called twice resulting in multiple
insertions in the database. Can anyone suggest a solution to this
problem?

Regards,
Nidhee