Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Expandable Properties in DataBinding Dialog

Expandable Properties in DataBinding Dialog

-j via .NET 247

In the DataBindings dialog of a DataGrid (The dialog that pops upwhen you click on the ellipses button next to the (DataBindings)attribute) the Font property (FontInfo class) can be expandedand the properties of the Font can be bound to data. This isalso the case for the various style of a DataGrid.

I was wondering how I can achieve a similar effect inside mycustom control allowing me to bind data to the properties ofchild objects?

Thanks,

-j

<Id>41t+z+2HP0SLYDPQ7+GjJg==</Id>