Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > photo from webcam in db

photo from webcam in db

niklas

Hello everybody. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask
this question, but maybe someone can put me in the right
direction anyway.

What I need to know is how to have a camera take photos
when given a signal/event and save the name of the image in
a database.

I don't know which camera/webcam could save the image on
a hard disk in a low resolution (suitable for web pubblishing,
let's say 300x200 pixels) and trigger an event to add the image's
name in a database.

Please give me a hand.

Niklas