Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > binding xml as datasource

binding xml as datasource

suzy

hello.

i am trying to bind some xml as a datasource to my datarepeater control.

i have managed to load the xml as the datasource, but what do i put in my
<itemtemplate>? i can map to the node name, but i want to map to an
attribute in my xml. is this possible?

thanks