Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Click in a CompositeCustomControl.

Button.Init? how Do I know if click event has been fired? TextBox.TextChanged event before Button.Click in a CompositeCustomControl.

jorge

Hello

I have the following situation: (everything is dynamic (controls.add))

1. Button.Init {
WasButtonClickFired = true
}

2. TextBox.TextChanged {
WasButtonClickFired?
}

3. ImageButton.Click {
}

I need a way to get the TextChanged event not to fire or at least to know if
the Click event of a button has been fired.

Thanks.
/ jorge

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

you'd know that if you'd have the processing in OnPreRender (when you know
which have been raised and which don't). Other way is to manually check
Request.Form collection if there would be ImageButton in the form post
collection data. You can't impact on order of the events.

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

news:(E-Mail Removed)...