Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How to implement the combo in the properties

How to implement the combo in the properties

Carlos Campos

Hi,

I want to implement a DataSource - DataMember style, when I assign a source
in the DataSource a Combo is populated in the DataMember property
(Properties Windows in Design Mode)

My webcontrol has a xml file property, when it is assigned, how can I
populate the combo of my TableName string property?

Thanks!