Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > user control

user control

andrew

I have a user control that works fne (hits db display datalist) but on a different section of my page i want to use some datafrom the user control

Is there a way to pass information from the control to page

<%@ Register TagPrefix="info" TagName="DataControl" Src="datactrl.ascx" %

and the

<infoataControl runat="server"/>

Alessandro Zifiglio

sure Andrew. Have you tried using get/set accessor to expose properties of
your usercontrol.

You can then retrieve the values in the container page doing :

mydata1 = usercontrol1.property1
mydata2 = usercontrol1.property2

etc.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...