Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Open popup aspx page

Open popup aspx page

Alessandro Rossi

Hi,
I have a usercontrol with a button. In the button's click event I have to open an instance of an aspx page, passing some values to some public variables of the page.
How can I call the instance of the right page?

The code is the follow:

//this is the webpage
LookUpWebForm LUWF = new LookUpWebForm

//these are the variables valued
LUWF.TabellaDB = m_DBTable;
LUWF.IDLookUp = ID;
LUWF.PageSize = PageSize;

i need to open the LookUpWebForm's aspx file in this way: BtnLookUp.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.open('AreaITControls/LookUpWebForm.aspx');")

but, in the LookUpWebForm's PageLoad event the variables are not setted.

Thank you
Alessandro Rossi

Muckeypuck

> i need to open the LookUpWebForm's aspx file in this way:
BtnLookUp.Attributes.Add("onclick",
"window.open('AreaITControls/LookUpWebForm.aspx?Var1=Blah&Var=blah2');")

news:(E-Mail Removed)...