Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > UrlEditor from a CollectionEditor again

UrlEditor from a CollectionEditor again

gozza

Hi,

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm invoking an UrlEditor from a
CollectionEditor.

Most things work fine appart from being able to change the file being
referenced in the Url property. The 3 dots (...) always appear and work
fine for new items, but not for old ones?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
gozza

gozza

After looking at previous posts, I realised two threads have already started
the same discussion:

"VS.NET not creating the Site for SubControls" and
"URLEditor with non Control objects"

I'm not convinced that things have been resolved (or at least posted as
resolved), so can someone please follow up on this?

I will investigate the option of overriding the CreateInstance() method of
my custom collection editor to try and set the Site property of my items,
although I'm not sure if this is the right direction?

gozza

news:(E-Mail Removed)...