Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Drag and Drop

Drag and Drop

Stanley

Is it possible to have drag and drop on a custom web control at design time?
I would like to allow for designers to be able to drag textboxes, dropdowns,
etc. onto my control as part of the ItemTemplate. I know that there is the
"ControlDesigner.EnableDragDrop Method " and that you have to derive your
designer control from ParentControlDesigner but that seems to be only for
windows controls.

-Stanley