Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > dropdownlist control

dropdownlist control

I want to display a image and the text in the dropdownlist
box.
How can i do that by adding a property to dropdownlist
control?

Is there any way to that?
And i also want a picture to be displayed in the list box?

How are these things possible?

Thank you

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

The HTML dropdown list is quite limited. However, some people manage to
combine controls to create innovative effects. For example, check out the
combobox in the upper right area of this page:

http://www.intersoftpt.com/WebCombo2/Live/Styles.aspx

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09a001c3d5d1$81ed4e80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to display a image and the text in the dropdownlist
> box.
> How can i do that by adding a property to dropdownlist
> control?
>
> Is there any way to that?
> And i also want a picture to be displayed in the list box?
>
> How are these things possible?
>
> Thank you

How can i view webcombo.net features.

Thank you

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Sorry, I'm not sure what the question means. Could you rephrase it?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:07e301c3d68a$80a56620$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can i view webcombo.net features.
>
> Thank you

I want to know how to add a image and text to dropdownlist
control

as there is a help icon in the dropdownlist control
i want to have my images in the dropdownlist control how
can i do that?

Thank you