Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > getting started with ASPNET.portal question

getting started with ASPNET.portal question

Richard

Hi,

I am trying to learn asp.net through their own starterkit. But when I am
changing the pages I get an error message and that error message persists
even if I delete my changes.

The error message is
Compiler Error Message: BC30560 'Global' is ambiguous in the namespace
'ASPNET.StarterKit.Portal'.

My changes has been working before but this error is too confusing to me.
What am I doing wrong?

Richard

profiles question getting started =?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?= ASP .Net 0 06-06-2007 09:13 PM
if a variable is started inside a closure, can it ever be redeclared and started over, outside of the original function? Jake Barnes Javascript 2 02-15-2006 03:32 AM
Getting Started Bill McCarty Firefox 4 08-12-2005 07:02 PM
Need help getting started !!! Ted R VHDL 3 10-23-2004 02:40 PM
Getting started with Altera IP Core ALuPin VHDL 0 09-21-2004 01:37 PM

Advertisments