Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Deleting controls at designtime in web Custom templated control

Deleting controls at designtime in web Custom templated control

Alessandro Zifiglio

hi,
I'm looking for an event that fires when a control in my Templated Custom
control is deleted within vs.net designer. My custom controls designer
inherits TemplatedControlDesigner.
I cant seem to find an event that fires when controls are removed. Right now
as controls are deleted and you End Template editing then switch back to
Edit mode again the deleted control is sitting right there. If there were
an event that fired I could refresh the template to reflect the new change,
that is the control is deleted, period.