Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook

ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook

Hi!!

Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar conrol
with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week / Month view
of the calendar.

regards,

gicio

Hi!

will or can't anyone answered my questions?

regards,

gicio

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:br7pid$8uf2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!!
>
> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar conrol
> with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week / Month

view
> of the calendar.
>
> regards,
>
> gicio

Carl Prothman [MVP]

> will or can't anyone answered my questions?
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar
>> conrol with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
>> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week /
>> Month view of the calendar.

Gicio,
Check out the calendar controls listed over on the asp.net web site
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...=43&tabindex=2

--

Thanks,
Carl Prothman

Alexandre

"Carl Prothman [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > will or can't anyone answered my questions?
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar
> >> conrol with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
> >> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week /
> >> Month view of the calendar.

> Gicio,
> Check out the calendar controls listed over on the asp.net web site
> http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...=43&tabindex=2

Hi, we at Mediachase develop Calendar Conrol with Outlook like view.
Check it out at http://www.mediachase.com.