Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > tree like structure

tree like structure

Nedu N

I would like to build a tree view for application which is bascially a
request & repoly sort of application, it is more or less similar to user
forum application....

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Nedu,

I found that this post has been posted in several groups. I have added a
reply in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontro ls group. Please
follow up there, I will work with you.
Thanks for your understanding,

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan