Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > UserControl click event won't fire

UserControl click event won't fire

Mark Sisson

I've got a custom usercontrol (UC1) that dynamically loads another
custom usercontrols (UC2) during it's Init event. Both controls have
LinkButtons with click events. The LinkButton from UC1 properly goes
to it's click-event handler but the LinkButton from UC2 does not fire
it's associated click event.

Are there problem in having nested Usercontrols fire events if they're
created through code?

TIA

Thijs

I think you're experiencing the same problem as I am. The problem is that
ASP.NET is unable to restore the viewstate of a dynamically loaded control
after a postback. I'm searching for a way to do this manually now.

Regards,

Thijs

"Mark Sisson" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...