Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > custom controls

custom controls

vijaya

I'm a learner of ASP.Net.
I want to try out a custom control of my own.

I'm not getting a clear of how to add my own properties to
the control apart from the common properties like text,
color, font etc..

How should I design a html tag with a complete new
property?

I need good materials on custom controls.
Plz help me out.

thanks in advance,
vijaya

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi vijaya,

You can get a good jumpstart with tutorials offered by sites like
www.asp.net and www.gotdotnet.com

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:0ccf01c3adcb$70559890$(E-Mail Removed)...