Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Dropdownlist as hyperlink!!!

Dropdownlist as hyperlink!!!

ashoo

Guys!
I am trying to use a dropdownlist click event in my header
page to link to my main page in a frameset type of form.

I try to link to my main page with a hyperlink control.It
works fine. But I would like to use the click event of my
dropdownlist to do the samething. so I thought if could
trigger the clik event of the hyperlink within my
dropdownlist click event it could work. But I am not sure
how to set it up.

Note: redirect to the frameset form does not work.

Thanks for helping!

Dave Rothgery

"ashoo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08c901c3aaed$4cc38940$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Guys!
> I am trying to use a dropdownlist click event in my header
> page to link to my main page in a frameset type of form.
>
> I try to link to my main page with a hyperlink control.It
> works fine. But I would like to use the click event of my
> dropdownlist to do the samething. so I thought if could
> trigger the clik event of the hyperlink within my
> dropdownlist click event it could work. But I am not sure
> how to set it up.
>
> Note: redirect to the frameset form does not work.

You're going to have to write JavaScript (or maybe download/buy a
third-party control) to do this.

Sorry.

--
Dave Rothgery