Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > VS.NET hangs momentarily when modifying a control's ID within HTML View

VS.NET hangs momentarily when modifying a control's ID within HTML View

Henry

I am using VS.NET 2002. Whenever I am in HTML view and i modify let's say an
asp hyperlink's ID to myHyperlink. After I am done typing my text., the
properties window blinks repeatedly for about 5 to 10 seconds. Any other
action i perform while the IDE is hanging takes place moments later. Only
when it is done blinking can i continue working normally. Is there a fix for
this?