Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > WinForms control embedded in IE

WinForms control embedded in IE

Andy Bichel

Hello everyone,

I have a .NET Windows User Control hosted in an .aspx page
using the Object tag. This User Control needs to reference
a thrid party dll which is strongly named. I placed the
User Control dll and the referenced dll in the same folder
as the .aspx page hosting folder.

Everything works fine when the referenced dll is not a
strongly named dll. But when it is strongly named it
doesnt work. Since the third party dll is strongly named,
I need to have the User Control work with strongly named
dlls.

Anyone has any thoughts about this scenario and the way
out of this problem? Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy