Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > How to convert JPEG image into a binary data?

How to convert JPEG image into a binary data?

Lucas Cowald

Hi,

Using ASP and VBScript. How to convert JPEG image into a binary data? Is it
possible with a command from ASP / VBScript without having to put it into a
database first?

I want to take the JPEG image from a folder, convert it into a binary data,
and stream it to the browser. How can I do it? Can you show a short code?

Thank you for your help.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Lucas,

You may want to try an ASP newsgroup instead of this one.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:(E-Mail Removed)...