Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > File upload and page PostBack.

File upload and page PostBack.

Pamela Chatterjee

In my project I am uploading file using File control. After browsing
file user needs to select other values from DropdownList to determine
uploading path. After selection in couple of drop down lists page
needs to postback. The problem is File input field becomes clear
after posting pack of the page. But I need to keep and display the
file name in the file field, which has been browsed initially. Can
anybody please help me about that?

Thanks for any help.

Pamela.