Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Problem when adding a control to the toolbox from a network share

Problem when adding a control to the toolbox from a network share

Thomas Schissler

I created a control. When I include this control from my local project
directory, every thing works. But when I place the control on a network
share, so that everybody in my team can use it, I have problems with adding
it to the toolbox. VS tells me it hase problems with deserialization.

I think it should be not a rights problem, because I have all rights to
accessing the network share.

Has anybody a suggestion?

Thanks Thomas