Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Arraylist and datatable

Arraylist and datatable

jeremy hillin

I want to take a collection of objects in an Arraylist
and turn them into a datatable so I can set it equal to a
dataview. I want to use the sorting features of the
dataview in a DataRepeater.
Any suggestions

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Jeremy,

I noticed that you posted the same question in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet group.

Arraylist to a DataTable or DataView

A member of the community posted a response to your question. Please check
that thread when you have time.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support