Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > New DropDownControl behavior

New DropDownControl behavior

Luiz Vianna

Guys,

I developed a new DropDown control (that I use a lot).

Basicly, it goes to sql an got data on a predefined table and shows itself
on my form. It works fine.

The problem is when I submit the form all standard dropdown keeps their
selections and my goes to a initial status (nothing selected)

What I forgot?

Thanks

Luiz

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

did you remember to implement the control so that it is not bound or
populated on every request, because that might clear selections, (depending
how you have implemented the control).

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, ASP.NET MVP

"Luiz Vianna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Guys,
>
> I developed a new DropDown control (that I use a lot).
>
> Basicly, it goes to sql an got data on a predefined table and shows itself
> on my form. It works fine.
>
> The problem is when I submit the form all standard dropdown keeps their
> selections and my goes to a initial status (nothing selected)
>
> What I forgot?
>
> Thanks
>
> Luiz

Luiz Vianna

Hi,

sure!!!

Thanks, it was that exectly....

Luiz

"Teemu Keiski" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:ulVo$(E-Mail Removed)...