Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Composite Control datagrid event does not fire

Composite Control datagrid event does not fire

C. Ramsey

I'm using VB.net. This is my first attempt at control
creation.

I have a composite control with some textboxes, labels,
buttons and a datagrid. Button events fire OK. The
datagrid contains a button column and 2 bound columns.
Everything renders fine. However, the item command event
does not fire when clicking the button column. I am
using the only example I have which is in the .NET help
on developing composite controls. I can send code if
needed. Any ideas? Thanks.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

Do send the code. It is hard to say anything exact without that.

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

news:03c201c3797a$1678eaa0$(E-Mail Removed)...