Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Embedded Resource

Embedded Resource

Joe Curry

I would like to be able to show an image that is embedded into my web
server control, Right now I can only get it to show during runtime.. I would
like for it to show during design time too. Could any one help me with this
and
provide some code.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Curry