Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Security Warning Message in ASP.Net with SSL

Security Warning Message in ASP.Net with SSL

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

Hello all -

I'm not sure if this is an ASP.Net issue or a Crystal Reports issue but I built a web reporting website that runs under SSL. The way the reports are displayed to the user has it where the report data is exported into PDF format on the local webserver and then flush to the browser for the user to view. I have a batch utility that runs on a scheduler to clean up the files daily. The problem I'm experiencing though is on some reports before the report displays, I receive the typical "There are items on this page that are non-secure. Do you wish to continue?". Regardless of hitting "Yes" or "No" the report displays but I've coded this functionality to be the same across the board and don't have this issue with other reports

Has anybody seen this bizarre set of events and know a solution?? Keep in mind that I do have a "Please wait" message label that the user sees while the page refreshes every 5 seconds and once it has the data in the dataset then displays the report

Ideas

Much thanks
Mark

Nicole Calinoiu

Mark,

Wild guess here: is your pdf file loaded into a frame or iframe? If so and
it starts out with an empty source (e.g.: <iframe src=""> or <iframe
src="about:blank">), try specifying a real page that can be requested over
https (e.g.: <iframe src="blank.htm">).

HTH,
Nicole

news:(E-Mail Removed)...