Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Internet Explorer Document Reference

Internet Explorer Document Reference

Josť Newton Fernandes Ferreira

Hi,

I am migrating a VB 6 ActiveX Control to a C# user control. The activeX
control use mshtml to get a reference of document object where it is site on
(the html page) to make some decisions. I do that on VB 6 using:

Dim iedocument As MSHTML.HTMLDocument
Set iedocument = UserControl.Parent

When I try to do that using C# user control, the parent property return
null. How can I do that? How can I get a reference of the document object in
with the control is located?

Thanks,

Josť Newton