Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Postback

Postback

Shawn B.

Greets,

Is it possible to disable the postback for a button control if I inherit
from it?

Thanks,
Shawn

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Shawn,

Yes it is possible but may not be ideal, could you give us some more details
on what you're after?

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET