Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Specifying string array as an attribute in HTML tag

Specifying string array as an attribute in HTML tag

Jeff 'Jones' Putz

This might be obvious, but I can't quite figure out the syntax to do
it. How does one specify a string array in the actual HTML for a
control? For example...

<custom:control runat="server" MyStringArrayAttribute="???????" />

In codebehind, it's obviously something like...
MyControl.MyStringArrayAttribute = new string[] {"one","two","three"};

Call me names if you'd like, just as long as you answer the question.