Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Need example: To create Initialize Code für a custom control in CodeBehind File.

Need example: To create Initialize Code für a custom control in CodeBehind File.

Igor

Hallo,

I create a Custom WebControl and need to create a initialize Code for that
Control in the Codebehind file.
my question: how can I crete initialize statments in the Method
"InitializeComponent"?
I searched the web, but don't found enything useful for me.

Thanks

Igor

ps.
sorry for my English. [;-(

--
ATTENTION:The eMail Address "(E-Mail Removed)" is not real!

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Igor,

Do a quick search on http://msdn.microsoft.com on articles written by Shawn
Burke. He was written great articles about design-time features including
code generation.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET