Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Building Controls > Image control

Image control

Uli

I would like to upload a form which also containing images to a MS SQLServer
database using XML. What I would like to know is:
1. Is there a webcontrol which would allow one to insert an image (cut and
paste or some other entry method)?
2. How would one parse the image data into xml?

Is anybody aware of a sample that uses such a control (if such a control
exists) .

Regards
Uli

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Uli,

You could use the HtmlInputFile control to easily upload files (do a quick
search on google to find tons of examples on how to do this).

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...