Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Bluetooth dongles Error!

Bluetooth dongles Error!

=?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVkIEFsUmFzaG91ZA==?=

Hello All,

I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
after installing the second one:
Device cannot work properly (code 10)

I tried several dongles and manufactures,

I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack

The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your PC!

Any help?

Philip Ashley

hth

philip ashley

"Waleed AlRashoud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All,
>
> I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
> after installing the second one:
> Device cannot work properly (code 10)
>
> I tried several dongles and manufactures,
>
> I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack
>
> The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your
> PC!
>
> Any help?

=?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVkIEFsUmFzaG91ZA==?=

Thanks Philip.

But this is didn't solve my problem.
Bluetooth is working good!
but 'THE SECOND' bluetooth dongle dosen't work!
[Device cannot start (code 10)]

"Philip Ashley" wrote:

> hth
>
> philip ashley
>
> "Waleed AlRashoud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
> > after installing the second one:
> > Device cannot work properly (code 10)
> >
> > I tried several dongles and manufactures,
> >
> > I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack
> >
> > The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in your
> > PC!
> >
> > Any help?

Philip Ashley

that happened to me, and it was because the plug and play system auto
started and failed to install the correct drivers for the particular device.
disabling Bth.inf solved it for me

philip ashley

"Waleed AlRashoud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Philip.
>
> But this is didn't solve my problem.
> Bluetooth is working good!
> but 'THE SECOND' bluetooth dongle dosen't work!
> [Device cannot start (code 10)]
>

> "Philip Ashley" wrote:

>> hth
>>
>> philip ashley
>>
>> "Waleed AlRashoud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hello All,
>> >
>> > I tried to install 2 usb bluetooth dongles, and I always got this error
>> > after installing the second one:
>> > Device cannot work properly (code 10)
>> >
>> > I tried several dongles and manufactures,
>> >
>> > I have Win XP SP2. Microsoft Bluetooth stack
>> >
>> > The strange thing is in MS Bluetooth SDK, You can get all Radios in
>> > your
>> > PC!
>> >
>> > Any help?

=?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVkIEFsUmFzaG91ZA==?=

Ok, that will make the new device configured as other bluetooth stack other
than Microsoft, such as widcomm.

I'm programming on Windows MS BT Stack!

Thanks anyway.