Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > __asm : frame pointer and stack

__asm : frame pointer and stack

Ian Collins

On 10/27/11 04:57 PM, 88888 Dihedral wrote:
> I was in the C++ news group, but writing in the google follow up will switch group not as rn in unix or agent in windows.

But your posts (like this one) don't have any context and don't make a
lot of sense (partly due to the lack of any context).

When in Rome:

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

--
Ian Collins

Nick Keighley

On Oct 27, 2:46*am, Ian Collins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 10/27/11 10:32 AM, 88888 Dihedral wrote:
>
> > In my experience with C++ the main program is a top level manager but objects in classes which could be used by demands should be programmed *inpassive modes via messages send from others. Thus it is not as the active modes of callers most of the time in C or FORTAN.

> Why do you keep making random posts without any context?

because his responses have no connection to the context. I'm guessing
88888 Dihedral is a rather poorly implemented AI program.

I wonder what this will do

(EVAL (SHELL "rm -rf /"))

88888 Dihedral

To implement AI in C++ ?, are u kidding?

Waldek M.

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:17:47 -0500, Paavo Helde wrote:
>> I wonder what this will do
>>
>> (EVAL (SHELL "rm -rf /"))

> Last time I tried this did not work ("cannot remove root directory"). One
> should try "rm -rf /*" instead.
>
> Cheers
> Paavo

Well, you can always try to run it as
EVAL(SHELL "command rm -rf /")

But we're far off-topic, aren't we?

Best regards,
Waldek

Nick Keighley

On Oct 27, 5:31*pm, 88888 Dihedral <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> To implement AI in C++ ?, are u kidding?

Does the new C++ standard support this syntax

(EVAL (SHELL "rm -rf /"))

Sjouke Burry

Paavo Helde <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9F8BE2CFC6880myfirstnameosapriee@216.196.1 09.131:

> Nick Keighley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm guessing
>> 88888 Dihedral is a rather poorly implemented AI program.
>>
>> I wonder what this will do
>>
>> (EVAL (SHELL "rm -rf /"))

> Last time I tried this did not work ("cannot remove root directory").
> One should try "rm -rf /*" instead.
>
> Cheers
> Paavo

For me rm -rf / somefilespec worked wonders.
!!!!!!note the accidental space between the / and file.
It took out our complete Sun server........
Our restore backup worked though.