Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay

Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Kit Guru have reviewed the Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay NAS - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"Kitguru loves high performance NAS systems, and we have been focusing lately on many of the new Synology range. Today however we are looking at a very competitively priced product from Buffalo the TeraStation Pro 8 Bay which is supplied with 8x1TB hard drives. This is the most affordable in a range of three configurations including 16TB and 24TB options."
Read the full review here.