Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > time adjustment code according to time zone

time adjustment code according to time zone

J.H.Kim

Hi, everyone

Is there any C open source for time adjustment according to time zone?

Thanks advance.

Best Regards,
J.Hwan Kim

Joachim Schmitz

J.H.Kim wrote:
> Hi, everyone
>
> Is there any C open source for time adjustment according to time zone?

localtime() ?

J.H.Kim

On 2011년 10월 25일 00:29, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> J.H.Kim wrote:
>> Hi, everyone
>>
>> Is there any C open source for time adjustment according to time zone?

> localtime() ?

But, I'm using now AVR compiler not for PC,
so localtime() function cannot be supported.
I need the raw C code.

Joel C. Salomon

On 10/24/2011 11:07 AM, J.H.Kim wrote:
> Is there any C open source for time adjustment according to time zone?

The Zoneinfo project includes code for this sort of thing; see
<https://github.com/lyda/tz>.

--Joel