Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Not printing via wireless

Not printing via wireless

Rob

Hi,

Using Win 2000 with Dlink 650+ card in Thinkpad

I've installed a dlink wireless card and can connect with the internet but
can print to either one of two printers on the network using their IP
address. If I attach the laptop to the network via a Lan cable, I can set
up both prnters without any issue, it's only when I go wireless that I can't
print.

Any ideas? I've tried rebooting with and without wireless card but to no
avail.

Thanks, Rob