Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Does Cisco make a SSL VPN router, with a "simple" GUI config?

Re: Does Cisco make a SSL VPN router, with a "simple" GUI config?

Peter

Just an update - I have ordered one Sonicwall TZ100W.

I will try to configure it at one site (my home) first, replacing one
of the Draytek 2900 routers. I found some old web review of the TZ100
where the reviewer got it talking via the VPN (IPSEC I think) to a
Draytek router, so this box might even work without me having to
change the other one as well

The Fortigate product looks a lot more feature-packed and faster but I
don't think we need the performance. Everything we are doing is
limited by the two ADSL speeds. We are not doing any LAN firewall
stuff.

Many thanks for all your input.

Peter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote