Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Any good crystal reports alternatives

Any good crystal reports alternatives

DaveF

Does anyone have a recommendation?

--

David

Michael Pearson

Active Reports .Net from Data Dynamics

"DaveF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have a recommendation?
>
> --
>
> David

WJ

Anything wrong with CR ? I m planning CR 10.

Thanks,

John

"DaveF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have a recommendation?
>
> --
>
> David

DaveF

COST!!!!

--

David Fetrow
Helixpoint LLC.
"WJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23cfpo%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anything wrong with CR ? I m planning CR 10.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John
>
> "DaveF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone have a recommendation?
> >
> > --
> >
> > David

RadekP

Definitely SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services. Free (!) - included with the
SQL Server Standard or better license at no additional cost.

Regards

Radek

"DaveF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have a recommendation?
>
> --
>
> David

Mike Kruchten

PMJI, but it's only "free" when run on same server as the SQL Server, and
part of it needs a web server. So you either put IIS on your SQL Server or
you purchase another SQL Server license to run Reporting Services on a
different machine.

Mike

news:(E-Mail Removed)...