Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Technical: How does Firefox start (plugin-container.exe)?

Technical: How does Firefox start (plugin-container.exe)?

John Doe

How does Firefox start (plugin-container.exe)?

I would like to change Firefox's command for starting that program.

Is there a way to access and edit the command Firefox uses for
starting that program?

I know this is a tough question.

Thanks.