Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Quatrain in honor of Ritchie

Quatrain in honor of Ritchie

spinoza1111

printf("Goodbye Dennis, we forgive you\n");
printf("For the aporias of C...for you\n");
printf("Were the first to voyage on that strange sea of thought:\n");
printf("Whereupon the Mariner may do as he whist, and not as he ought
\n");

James

"spinoza1111" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> printf("Goodbye Dennis, we forgive you\n");
> printf("For the aporias of C...for you\n");
> printf("Were the first to voyage on that strange sea of thought:\n");
> printf("Whereupon the Mariner may do as he whist, and not as he ought
> \n");

I sure hope heaven has a standard C compiler! Anyway, Dennis, I hope your
new body feels great!