Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Google Plus

Re: Google Plus

Charles E. Hardwidge

"tony cooper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> So it is the clutter of the lamp, the wires, the red thing, and the
> arch that makes it a bloody mess. Not my "subsequent edit". What was
> left in, not what was taken out by the crop, is what bothers you.

Hah. Hah. Tony said "crop".

--
Charles E. Hardwidge

Charles E. Hardwidge

"tony cooper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I know some here expect the predictable crop comment from me,...

Yep.

--
Charles E. Hardwidge

John Turco

Savageduck wrote:

> > On 2011-10-05 11:40:32 -0700, "Dudley Hanks" said:
> >> "Pete A" wrote in message

<heavily edited for brevity>

> >> You're lucky. My last positive comments on a Usenet picture
> >> submission are still being dismantled by Tony. Bet you can't
> >> summarize this diabolical exchange in a dozen or so lines

> > I shutter to imagine how they'd react to SuperZee's critiques...

> A simple click should deal with blocking that individual.
> He wouldn't have the luxury of a Usenet client which allowed him
> to constantly morph into a new ...er, "Mothman" persona. He would
> be constantly opening new Google accounts and that would be a pain
> in the butt, even for him.

<edited>

Our P&S fancier (i.e., "Mothman") is long gone, apparently.

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>